Azure soffit pans are lightweight brick faced prefabricated units that are manufactured off-site and are supplied to the project with brick slips resin bonded to the surface. These units are quickly and easily mechanically fixed on site to ACS Masonry Support Systems to create a brick reveal or soffit detail.
The system can be safely installed in minutes by two semi-skilled construction operatives, removing the need for artisan bricklayers. On average installation times are reduced by 90%.
Azure is typically 70% lighter than the traditional concrete product that may have been specified previously. As a result dangerous and complex manual handling issues are removed from the site.
All our component brick slips are produced from the same batch of bricks on site so a perfect match is achieved blending the Azure seamlessly with already constructed brickwork.
- 90% saving on labour costs.
- 70% lighter than traditional solutions.
- Accelerated build programs.
- Blends seamlessly with already constructed brickwork.
- Patented concealed fixing mechanism.
- Designed to interface perfectly with ACS Masonry Support Systems.
- Negates the need for brick cutting on site.
- Conceals primary and secondary steelwork.
- Customised to clients requirements.