Azure Brick-Faced Soffits
Azure is typically 70% lighter than the traditional concrete product that may have been specified previously. As a result, removing dangerous and complex manual handling issues from the site.
Azure brick-faced soffit pans are lightweight brick-faced prefabricated units that we manufactured off-site. In addition, they are supplied to the project with brick slips resin bonded to the surface. Furthermore, these units are quickly and easily mechanically fixed on-site to ACS Masonry Support Systems to create a brick reveal or soffit detail.
Two semi-skilled construction operatives can safely install the system in minutes, therefore removing the need for artisan bricklayers. On average, reducing installation times by 90%.
The same batch of bricks on site produce our component brick slips. Therefore you can achieve a perfect match, blending the Azure seamlessly with already constructed brickwork.
- 90% saving on labour costs.
- 70% lighter than traditional solutions.
- Accelerated build programs.
- Blends seamlessly with already constructed brickwork.
- Patented concealed fixing mechanism.
- Designed to interface perfectly with ACS Masonry Support Systems.
- Negates the need for brick cutting on site.
- Conceals primary and secondary steelwork.
- Customised to clients requirements.