The ACS 2000 and 3000 Wall Tie range
One of our core goals here at ACS is to help those within the construction industry work smarter, not harder, and it was this attitude that led us to develop the most advanced wall tie on the market.
Thanks to several innovative design features, the 2000 Range Wall Tie and its 3000 Range Frame Cramp counterpart can operate as either cavity or movement ties. This makes them the UK’s first and strongest formed fully de-bondable wall tie system. Not only that, but the 2000 and 3000 range were expertly engineered to be sufficiently safer than all other formed ties available today.
When we say that these products are industry-leading, we really mean it.
Save yourself time, money, and complexity for all your construction projects by purchasing just the one product from ACS that can perform multiple jobs.
That’s why we developed the 2000 and 3000 range – to completely remove the need for an array of ties on site.
In addition to operating as a cavity tie, the shape of both products allows for a standard de-bonding sleeve to be used for vertical movement joints. When used as movement ties, they can:
- Accommodate in axis movement of up to +/- 10mm
- Provide lateral resistance to wind loading
- Allow expansion and contraction of the masonry panel to prevent cracking
Having a wall tie or frame cramp that effectively fulfils multiple roles comes with several benefits – you have less products to order and there is less confusion on site. This ultimately reduces wastage, which can save your business time and money.
Creating the UK’s first and original formed fully de-bondable wall tie system is something we’re incredibly proud of here at ACS, but our team of engineers didn’t stop there.
In addition to providing our customers with a versatile and high load-capacity solution, we also incorporated a range of additional features to aid the installation process.
- Engineered safety – all edges smoothed to reduce the risk of workers cutting themselves during the build.
- Every tie and cramp has clearly defined embedment markings along the body. Set at 62.5mm, so that ties exceed the minimum embedment of 50mm.
- Slim but rigid profile – This opens up opportunities for more economical use of fixings within the cavity wall, as other products like mesh or bed joint reinforcements can be placed at the same time.
- The frame cramp has a slotted upstand, which provides the user with vertical tolerance when fixing to the structure. This reduces the likelihood of the cramp being bent on site to suit brickwork coursing.
To find out more about the 2000 Range Wall Tie or 3000 Range Frame Cramp, speak to a member of our friendly sales team who can also advise on the correct screws, plugs, and pads to support your project.
? 0844 850 0860
Article originally published on 3rd March 2022