Non-Combustible Weep Vent
Weep vents are designed to allow the drainage of water and moisture from a cavity build-up. Positioned upon a cavity tray, they ensure that any moisture collected by the tray is expelled from the building. The ACS Non-Combustible Weep Vent is manufactured from stainless steel, ensuring that the product is A1 non-combustible and meets updated Approved Document B guidance. The ACS stainless steel weep vent can be used with the ACS A-Tray™, G-Tray™ and Intex™ systems.
- Manufactured from a single piece of stainless steel
- No on-site assembly required
- Provides an A1 non-combustible solution
- No bi-metallic corrosion when used in conjunction with other stainless steel products
- Height of the weep vent means it can be positioned in either a standard brick or a pistol brick profile
- Front lip on weep vent to expel water away from the brickwork